Ugliest Fence Contest Rules
1. Contest is entered through our Facebook page, by posting a photograph of your ugly fence.
2. The winner will be selected from the top 3 entries with the most ‘Likes’. So share your post with all of your friends and get as many votes, or ‘Likes’ as possible.
3. The winner must be within a 1 hour radius of our facility in Sherwood Park. This means anyone in Edmonton and surrounding communities can enter. For those people beyond this radius, a small travel charge may be charged.
4. The free fence consists of a maximum of 150’ of White Full Privacy Vinyl Fence complete with 1 walk gate. Any additional material, gates, or changes in color are subject to an applicable charge. Gate hardware includes self-closing hinges and Deluxe Lok Latch from D&D Industries.
5. Demolition of a maximum of 150’ of fence is included. Disposal of concrete, wood and steel is included.
6. Offer does not include the following items: Secondary utility locates within the property. Only the utilities located by Alberta First Call will be marked prior to the start of the job. Any hand digging required due to utility interferences are subject to an extra charge.
7. Fence construction is based on a level fence line, or a fence line that follows the grade of the yard. Stepping of fence panels is subject to a custom routing charge.
8. All line, corner and end posts will be set using 2 3/8” galvanized steel pipe. Gate post will be set in concrete using a 5” galvanized steel gate insert. Any deviations to this construction standard are subject to an additional charge.
9. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and all materials must be used on the same property.